CalFlush Power Flushing System for Improved Central Heating
A dirty central heating system can increase fuel costs by as much as 35%.
Over time, scale, sludge and corrosion builds-up in boilers, pipework and radiators, gradually reducing central heating system efficiency.
Reducing fuel bills and prolonging the life of central heating systems is easy with the CalFlush Power Flushing System. Power flushing is essential when replacing existing boilers or installing brand new central heating systems. Power flushing ensures flux and other deposits are removed, prior to adding preservative which is a requirement of Part L of the Building Regulations (BS7593:1992).
The CalFlush PowerFlushing System is capable of removing as much as 85% of central heating system contaminants and debris resulting in lower fuel bills and the prolonged life of a central heating system and boiler.
Choice of 2 models:
CalFlush Max - The Ultimate Powerflush Unit
Calmag’s Powerflush Pack is the perfect partner for the CalFlush power flushing machine and other leading power flushing systems.
The pack contains all the chemicals you need for two complete power flushes. Find out more…
- For Fast, effective cleaning of central heating systems
- Removes sludge, scale, silt, corrosion, oil, grease and flux
- Prevents boiler noise
- Improves energy efficiency therefore reducing fuel bills
- Prevents boiler and heating system breakdown
- Robust CalFlush machine designed for repeated use
- Compact unit with carry handle — lightweight and easy to transport
- All hoses and accessories included
- Chemical cleaners are easily added
- Saves time on site with no need to remove radiators
- Easy visual check of water returning to the tank or drain
- Compliance with Building Regulations Part L (BS7593: 1992)
Limescale attaches to the heat exchangers in boilers as soon as
they are heated, reducing energy efficiency