ProblemIf you live in a hard water area, lime scale damage can be a real problem.
- Hard water affects 60% of the UK
- If left untreated, energy efficiency is reduced
- Appliances are at risk of hard scale damage
- Central heating systems and boilers, showers, taps, washing machines and dishwashers, are all affected and the problems increase as water heats up*
Calmag Scale Inhibitors are the low cost answer to problems with hard scale. We offer a complete choice of technologies to match your needs and budget and our products are available with either push fit or compression fittings for the perfect solution. The Calmag Physical Water Conditioner range includes a range of single and dual technology solutions.
Magnetic and Electrolytic
The safe release of microscopic quantities of zinc has a long lasting effect in promoting the transformation of hard scale particles into numerous tiny needle shaped crystals. These altered “hard” crystals are flushed out through the water system.
The creation of a magnetic field promotes the transformation of hard scale particles into numerous tiny needle shaped crystals. These altered ‘hard’ crystals are flushed out through the water system.
Dosing pipework with a proportional amount of polyphosphate creates a reaction with the dissolved minerals in water that cause limescale. Keeping these minerals in suspension whilst water is heated, actively prevents the building-up of hard scale on pipework and other metal surfaces. 100% food grade polyphosphate treatment is safe for use with drinking water and other foodstuffs.
A low level electrical current and micro processor technology generates a variable electrical field. When water is heated, hard scale particles are attracted to the dissolved calcium present in water. Hard scale is prevented from clinging to metal and is flushed out through the water system.
- Quick and easy to install
- Economical — Low or no running costs
- Little or no maintenance required
- Long and Lifetime guarantees
- Prevents or removes formation of hard (lime) scale
- High quality units and fittings
- Reduced energy bills
- Longer lasting heating systems, pipework and appliances
- Environmentally friendly
- Offers whole house/building protection
- Widest choice of technologies and fittings
- Compliance with Part L of Building Regulations