This Acceptable Usage Policy covers the security and use of all Calmag Limited’s online information. It also includes the use of website. This policy applies to all users of the Calmag Limited website.
This policy applies to all information, in whatever form, relating to Calmag Limited’s business online activities worldwide, and to all information handled by Calmag Limited relating to other organisations with whom it deals. It also covers all IT, web based information and communications facilities operated by Calmag Limited or on its behalf.
Access to the Calmag Limited website hosting is controlled by the use of User IDs, passwords and/or tokens. All Usernames and passwords are to uniquely assigned to named individuals within Calmag Limited.
Visitors to the website must not:
- Attempt to access the companies hosting facility by unauthorised means
- Attempt to access data hosted on the Calmag Limited website
- Download and subsequently use any images hosted on the Calmag website without express permission for Calmag Limited
- Download and subsequently use any content hosted on the Calmag website without express permission for Calmag Limited
- Download and give/transfer any of the images and content on the Calmag Limited website
- Misrepresent any of the images and content on the Calmag Limited website
- All images and content on this website remains the property of Calmag Limited