CalShot Inhibitor is a powerful, corrosion inhibitor suitable for use with new and existing central heating systems. This time-saving formula has been developed for rapid application with a special reagent formula that works on contact with sludge, limescale, flux and other debris. CalShot Inhibitor is highly effective in inhibiting system corrosion and scale, whilst reducing boiler noise and hydrogen gassing. Water soluble, non-flammable and non-acidic, CalShot Inhibitor is environmentally friendly and safe for use with all types of systems and metals, including copper and aluminium. The unique concertina applicator makes treating quicker and easier – simply squeeze into system.
Compliant with Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations, aligned with the Globally Harmonised System (GHS). Conforms to REACH Annex II.
• New and unique - time saving concertina style applicator.
• No mess - application through filling loop valve or radiator
• Powerful concentrate – effectively inhibits corrosion and scale, whilst reducing boiler noise and hydrogen gassing.
• Fast acting – works on contact with sludge, limescale, flux and other debris.
• Suitable for use with new and existing central heating systems.
• No aerosols or sprays – No drips, no waste.
• Safe for use with all metals including Copper and Aluminium.
• Environmentally friendly – water soluble, non-acidic and non-flammable.
• Economical and convenient – 1 x 300ml concertina bottle is sufficient for treating 10-12 radiators.
Supplied in 300ml Concertina Applicators, Product code: Chem-CalShot-Inhibitor
How to use:
Other Calmag Chemical Inhibitors:
CalProtector liquid - Supplied in 1 Litre containers. Product code: Chem-Protector-1L.
CalProtector Concentrate - Supplied in 310ml tubes. Product Code: Chem-CMAG-CON-CI.
Click to download the Safety Datasheet